Predictions for Avengers 4 (Pre Captain Marvel Film Release)
I think many of us Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) fans are curious to see how the Avengers 4 movie is going to change things up. As of the end of Ant-man and Wasp we see Scott Lang stuck in the quantum realm while Hank Pym, Janette van Dyne, and Hope van Dyne are all taken away by the snapture that took place at the end of Avengers 3 Infinity War. How will things pick up and play out in Avengers 4? Here are my guesstimations. These are not all of my predictions, but just a few.
1) I think most of the film will consist of the original Avengers plus a few new faces and they will be trying to figure out what happened and how to fix it. (Duh Jason. What else.)
2) I think Wakanda willl be torn on how to proceed with their King and Black Panther being gone. Either Shuri or M’Baku will temporarily become King/Queen and Black Panther until T’Challa returns at the end of the film.
3) Tony Stark gets approached by Scott Lang, who makes it out of the quantum realm somehow, and gives him information about the new found realm, in which between Tony Stark and Shuri will figure out how to use it to travel between dimensions and time.
4) The Avengers find a way to get a new device to withstand all the power of the infinity stones, either from another part of the multiverse or in their own, to fix the events of the snapture.
5) A bigger threat than even Thanos comes to earth to cause a universe ended event in which Thanos will later have to fight by the side of the Avengers to win. Thanos may even help the Avengers using the infinity stones to defeat the new villain.
What are some of your predictions?